Before you ask please READ THIS

Password Protection

edited March 2013 in Hypershot Posts: 58
Hi Air,

again me. :)

I have a password protected album, works fine. But: The password window pops up two times. Did you ever see this happen?

When I scroll over my social buttons, a white shadow appears over them. Any way to get rid of this?

Thanks and regards,

Marcus

Comments

• AirAir
    Hello

So socials or password?:-)

Password - link please and password, may be temporary(you can even create test empty album and don't link it anywhere).
    Socials - link and screen shot please.

You know how this works;-)

With regards.
    PM sent.
  • AirAir
    For socials use this
    .socials .visible.hover .slide{
    background-color: transparent;
    }
    About you double password form I know there was topic about it... o there it is http://support.apollo13.eu/discussion/713/pasword-protected-gallery/p1
    User didn't answer which plugin did this double call for post function, so I couldn't check it. Follow answer I have gave him, and come back to me with name of guilty plugin;-)

With regards.
  • AirAir
    edited April 2013 Posts: 10,970
    Any update on this? Which plugin was it?

With regards.
    Post edited by Air on
  • edited April 2013 Posts: 58
    Might have been Jetpack.

I deactivated Jetpack and the problem was gone. Activated Jetpack again and it did not reappear.

It is Jetpack: Once I reconnect to Wordpress.com, the problem is there again.
    Post edited by Mgatzke on
  • AirAir
    Thanks for info. I want to close update today, so I don't know if I will have time ti investigate, but I will look.

With regards.
    When will the update be downloadable?
  • AirAir
    I hope soon, cause we added update to ThemeForest 6 hours ago but it is still not approved. However I didn't check this this issue yet, but there are load of improvements. More info will be in changelog.

With regards.
  • AirAir
    This problem should be fixed in new version of theme, that will be available in few hours on themeForest(lets hope they will approve it fast).

With regards.