Before you ask please READ THIS

Album images super small on iPhone

edited April 2013 in Hypershot Posts: 22
Hello,

I checked my site on my iphone and the album images are super small. How can I fix?

Thanks!

Comments

• PS it's only on the full theme. The brick theme looks fine on the iPhone.
  • AirAir
    Hello:-)

0. Iphone is small, so no wonder ;-)
    1. Check how our demo looks on your iPhone http://themes.apollo13.eu/hypershot_dark/
    2. post live link so I could see.

With regards.
  • ok. attached is yours and mine. It seems the bottom benu on mine is pushing itself up over the image. That's my guess anyways. I'd loose the bottom menu but not sure how.
    photo 1.PNG
    426 x 640 - 192K
    photo 2.PNG
    640 x 960 - 103K
  • and this is how it looked when I removed the menu by clicking on the full screen icon
    photo.PNG
    640 x 960 - 365K
  • I think the small photos might have something to do with the footer menu being jacked up on the full albums. Not sure why it's like that. Can I email you the link?
  • AirAir
    Cite from documentation

There is also place for other menu, Footer short menu. As name suggest it should be as short as possible, for two max 3 short links like Faq, help, Sitemap etc.
    As you said your footer menu is TOO BIG, so you have to change it.

With regards.
  • I figured it out. I changed the settings in Menu. It was set to show the whole top menu at the footer. I created a separate footer menu and only put contact. Now it's fine. Thanks!