Before you ask please READ THIS

Jquery easing in html anchor

edited May 2013 in Beach Please Posts: 3
Hi staff, REALLY GREAT THEME!

i'm using an anchor like this on my work's pages to let the reading easier.
<a href="#ancora">icon</a>

<a name="ancora">text</a>
I wanted to add a jquery easing transition from the icon to the text and i saw that you just added that easing to every page (the arrow in the lower-left corner that let the user go back to the top of the page)
There is a easy way to add the same effect (that i assume is already included in the theme) to the html anchor i'm using?

maybe with just a little string in the relative jquery file i can attach that effect to every (a href="#text")...(/a) thing?

i'd really appreciate a little help if you can :)

Thank you very much...

www.bloomcreativeagency.com
Post edited by Air on

Comments

• AirAir
    edited May 2013 Posts: 10,970
    Hello giuseppeadelardi :-)

We are not using any plugin for this smooth color change :-) But we are making use of CSS transitions.

I believe that if you add such CSS in custom CSS field( http://apollo13.eu/docs/beach/#!/appearance_menu_custom_css ) you will achieve what you wish in most browsers:

a{
    -webkit-transition: color 0.3s ease;
    -moz-transition: color 0.3s ease;
    -o-transition: color 0.3s ease;
    transition: color 0.3s ease;
    }
    With regards.
    Post edited by Air on
  • Sorry for wasting your time but I was talking about the scrolling transition :-) I think it's jquery :-)

Thank anyway for the answer!
  • AirAir
    Oooo sorry then :-) Right, now I understand:-)

For scrolling we also don't use any plugin, just have simple jQuery animation, so I think you can install any plugin you wish and there shouldn't be any problems:-)

With regards.