Hey Folks!

During March of 2020, and possibly April, answers may be delayed more than it usually happens. This is caused by my personal situation that requires a lot of time from me to be dedicated elsewhere, and also because of the local things that are happening currently cause of the all things connected to "Corona Virus".

Please be patient, all answers are coming as soon as possible, even if I have to stay late at night :-)

Sorry for any inconvenience.

Air.
Before you ask please READ THIS

Collapse Accordion

edited May 2013 in Skyfashion Posts: 10
I'm trying to collapse all items in an accordion. It seems that the first item is expanded by default but I want everything to be collapsed. Any way to do this?

Comments

Hi kucholtz,

Please send me link to page with that issue.

With regards
    This functionality isn't available normally in our theme.

If you want to callapse all elements in accordion edit file common/js/scripts.js.
    In line 100 you have a definition of accordion. Delete this lines from your file:

$(".acc_content").hide();
        $(".acc_title:first").addClass("active_acc menu_line_top link_hover");
        $(".acc_content:first").show();
        $(".acc_title").click(function () {
            $(".acc_title").removeClass("active_acc  menu_line_top link_hover"); //Remove any "active" class
            $(this).addClass("active_acc  menu_line_top link_hover"); //Add "active" class to selected tab
            $(".acc_content").hide(); //Hide all tab content
            var activeTab = $(this).parent(); //Find the rel attribute value to identify the active tab + content
            activeTab = $(activeTab).children(".acc_content"); //Fade in the active content
            $(activeTab).fadeIn();
            return false;
        });

Let me know if it works for you

With regards
  • I am trying to collapse all elements as above, is this the same way you would do it now?
  • AirAir
    I believe it should work. Just make backup of file you wish to edit, and give it a try.

With kind regards.
  • Just to confirm, you are referring to the wordpress/wp-content/themes/ceevee/js/scripts.js file, correct?
    there nothing similar to this bit of code, I must have the wrong file location, can you please clarify?

thanks!
  • AirAir
    You wrote in Skyfashion theme topic. You will have to start new topic in CeeVee category, so developer of this theme will answer you. Sorry, I couldn't know :-)

With kind regards.
  • :-) oppss I just searched on key word, didn't notice the theme

thanks!