Before you ask please READ THIS

Scrollbar Issue

edited May 2013 in Beach Please Posts: 3
Hi there. Like I mentioned before - an excellent theme. Just having some minor issues with the scrollbar / page length. As you can see from the photos, I've created a gallery to showcase some fan media, but the page expands a lot longer than it needs to be. In another gallery with a lot of photos, there's a lot of blank space before you scroll down right to the end of the page.

Am I making some sense with this? lol
screenshot.17.jpg
1366 x 768 - 898K
screenshot.18.jpg
1366 x 768 - 873K

Comments

• AirAir
    Hello:-)

You know it is hard to tell what is making this blank space without live link. It could be some plugin, or some just minor setting:-)

Please show live link and then we will know more.

With regards.
  • No prob. It should be live now.

www.tribesector4.com
  • AirAir
    I can see that some plugin is making bad work and coping query what is making this blank space. I would advise to test witch plugin is making this problem.

With regards.
  • Thank you! I managed to find the offending plug-in, it was something to do with Jetpack! Thanks again for your help.
  • AirAir
    For sure I will have to check why Jetpack is doing this, cause maybe this is issue form our side. Thanks for information!

With regards.
  • AirAir
    I found out what was wrong with Jetpack plugin and our theme. If you download new version of our theme it should be fine now:-)
    http://apollo13.eu/docs/beach/#!/installation_update_update_theme

Thanks for info and best regards.