Before you ask please READ THIS

Problems every time I change the background colour

edited May 2013 in Spaceship Posts: 19
I am having problems every time I change any background colour. For example, I go to Spaceship theme>appearance.custom background color and I chose black, but it keeps going back to White. I found out if I change the color and dont save the changes it will keep my colour choice. However it automatically goes to white, so if I need to go back to spaceship theme.appearance and change something from it then I will lose the colour choices and I will get whatever the software sets.
And it is like this with everything related to colour backgrounds. if I go to an album and set up black as a colour background, then I go back to that album menu and change another setting, I will lose my colour choice again and I will get whatever the software wants.
I have no idea why it is happening, I am quite new to wordpress and this templates, but it is becoming very annoying redoing the same steps over and over again, because it doesnt keep my colour.
Thank you very much

Comments