Before you ask please READ THIS

Skyfashion iphone/ipad styling to small.

edited June 2013 in Skyfashion Posts: 33
Hi,

Sorry to bother again. I have a question.

If i check my website made in skyfashion theme on iphone 4s (vertical), i noticed that the website doesnt open full on the sides. The max width is smaller and not 100%.

The home page does, but the rest not. Can we fix that? Now it just uses 2/3 of the space what looks kinda weird.

Thanks,

J.

Comments

Hi kong84,

Please send me a link to page with this problem

With regards
    Hi,
    Well if u can have a look before this weekend ends, cause after it will be transported to another account.
    (http://newwo.be/wordpress/)
    Here are also some screen shots.
    1. is the home page, that looks ok.
    2. Is the strange aligning, as all the other pages show up like that.
    Thanks,
    J.
    foto 1.PNG
    640 x 960 - 231K
    foto 2.PNG
    640 x 960 - 112K
    Hi kong84,

It will be updated in new version of Skyfashion Theme. Please be patient.

With regards
    Ok thank you,

Do you maybe have a release date of the new update?

kind regards,

J.
    Hi kong84,

The update is available.

With regards
    Hi Thanks,

Problem, i downloaded the file from themeforest and uploaded it by ftp into 'themes'>skyfashion. Replaced the whole files. When i looked at it again it doesn't show anything. Cant login, its completely blank. What did i do wrong?

Kind regards,

J.
    I also reuploaded the previous version, but now the portfolio option of categrories isnt there anymore + home page option unlink about page isnt there neither. It really sucks, cause it means i have to start all over again.

J.
    I really need some help/explanation for this, cause we need to go online tomorrow. It was all finished and ready, until the update!

(how do i update? by ftp replacing the theme files by the new ones... that should be fine no?)

Thanks,

Also, 'related items' widget under a opened portfolio item doesnt show there picture anymore. Its all messed up.
    check: http://newwo.be/wordpress/

Thanks again,

J.
    Hi,

i checked your URL and i see that everything is fine. Is this problem still occures?

With regards
    Hi,

Thanks to reply so fast.

Yes there are several problems still (same i mentioned before).
    The one us see is still previous version + with also problems.

1. option to switch off about page in home page
    2. a portfolio item can't be stored away in different portfolios.
    3. The slider hasnt the option of go to a specific page (like matzform/vitage).
    4. Twitter feed in widget
    5. related works (widget in a opened portfolio item)
    6. The whole mobile version is fucked up (no navigation menu, align 1/2 of the page (iPhone).)

The most important = the portfolio difference (different item in different portfolios).

How should i update the latest version then? Cause as i mentioned before, did i do something wrong?

Regards,

J.
    and when i update the 'new' version (replacing the original files) it shows me a blank page. Why?
  • edited June 2013 Posts: 33
    Edited - PLEASE DON'T PROVIDE LOGIN DATA IN PUBLIC POST!
    --
    Air
    Post edited by Air on
    Would be kind to really support right now. We need to go tomorrow online.

Thank you,

J.
  • AirAir
    kong84
    Are you insane to provide login data public on forum? You weren't asked for it so don't send it, cause someone could mess up your whole Wordpress.

You won't speed up answers by flood of posts. Please check: http://support.apollo13.eu/discussion/12/before-you-ask-read-this-#Item_1

Thanks for you patience.

With regards.
    My excuses, i thought this was a private only for theme buyers forum.
    The wordpress install would be replaced to another location anyway today.

Still there is no need to call me insane.

If i 'flood' this post it means there wasnt a satisfying answer on a moment that everything was ok except the twitter widget feed and until it all went wrong since i made an update.

So i will start a new 'topic' regarding this.

Thanks for ur reply,

J.

• AirAir
    I didn't mean to insult you:-) It was rather like "Don't do it cause you can get hurt". I am sorry if your read it as insult.

Even if only buyers can see this forum(which is not true cause google index it all the time) then no one said that some user won't use this data to make some mess. So I warn you about such behaviour only for your/your client safety:-)
    kong84 said: If i 'flood' this post it means there wasnt a satisfying answer on a moment that everything was ok except the twitter widget feed and until it all went wrong since i made an update.
    I understand you are in hurry, but as it is written in topic I linked to you, such behaviour won't speed up anything. We are only humans and now three man team, that try to develop and support our themes while living our lives in different parts of the world.

That is why it is hard to except instant answers on support forum, while we try our best to keep this time as short as possible.

As representant of our team I am sorry for all inconvenience, and I hope you will get answers from SKyfashion developer ASAP.

With kindly regards.
    Hi kong84,

Are your problems resolved?

With regards