Hey Folks!

During April & May of 2020, answers may be delayed more than it usually happens. This is caused by my personal situation that requires a lot of time from me to be dedicated elsewhere, and also because of the local things that are happening currently cause of the all things connected to "Corona Virus".

Please be patient, all answers are coming as soon as possible :-)

Sorry for any inconvenience.

Air.
Before you ask please READ THIS

Problem with video autostart on mobile devices...

edited June 2013 in Hypershot Posts: 17
Hi all,

First of all, I would like to congratulate you for your great job on this template. It’s just awesome.

My main problems :

1/ Video autostart doesn’t work on iPhone and iPad on video template galleries such as showreel video gallery ☹ How can I solve that ? Video galleries with Brick design work very well anywhere but it’s like there’s something wrong with video player in fullscreen on mobile devices. Can you look at it?

2/ The button to open menu for small devices “blink” on iPad. I mean it’s almost impossible to open easily the menu with this button on iPad. In same time, it works very well on iPhone… Have you got a suggestion?

I have as well some questions about customization, I will ask them on a separate topics :)

Kind regards,

Jimbo

Comments