Before you ask please READ THIS

featured image for album doesn't work

edited August 2013 in Hypershot Posts: 24
Hi,

i try your theme and something really surprise me :).

I do not succeed to set a featured image to the albums.

I'm not a noob on wordpress, so i click on "add featured image" in my new album page. The library appears, i choose an image, then "insert" and then : nothing. There is no new featured image...

I don't really understand why:).

Can you help me, because i have now an home page with album without featured image lol.

ty

ced

Comments

• AirAir
    Hello

That is odd you can't add it.
    Do you have any plugins installed? If yes there is possibility that some is breaking functionality or giving JS conflicts. Test it by disabling them one by one.
    After test come back to me:-)

With regards.
    hi,
    i only used exifography plugin. i disabled it and no change. I disable all the plugin and still no change.

I'm at the beginning of the site, so i think i'll clean my ftp and put a new wordpress.

ced
  • AirAir
    You can try it, but you can also can send me temporary access to your WP so I could check there what is going on? Send it here on forum via private message(click on my nick and there you will find option to send message) . In message please attach link to topic it applies to.

With regards.
    so :)
    i installed a new worpress and it doesn't work....
    i only changed the theme for hypershot

i send you in pv because i'm really curious to understand what is happening!!!!!!!!!!!

ty

ced
  • AirAir
    Hello

Thanks for data.

I have logged in. Why did you use old wordpress 3.5?
    I have updated you WP to 3.6 and everything works now.
    Next time please follow this http://support.apollo13.eu/discussion/12/before-you-ask-read-this-#Item_1

With regards.
    hum apologize. i did not imagine it could be a pb with the version. i feel really sorry.

ty for your help and your theme, i feel really guilty now lol

ced
  • AirAir
    pote said: i feel really guilty now lol
    Haha Don't worry. It just look like there was for real something with that wordpress installation, as Hypershot worked well since WP 3.4, so this issue was still odd.
    Anyway great we solved it.

Have fun!

With regards.