Before you ask please READ THIS

I have problems creating album list

edited September 2013 in Hypershot Posts: 23
hello

i deleted "album list" from sample page and i have trouble creating one from the scratch. i try to follow the help guide but it doesn't work. i just have the blank page with "filter by" button on the left of the page.
i created the new page and assigned template "album". my albums are also set up as "bricks"
please help. is there a way i can download only the "album list" sample page without messing up my whole page?

thanks

Comments

• AirAir
    Hello

Live link please as explained here

Maybe you have some JavaScript error and that is why you can't see anything. Testing as explained in above link would be great.

With regards.
  • link is
    www.mythja.com
    i am using Version 1.0
    i want my "Galerija" page to show list of Albums as in Hypershot sample page "Albums"
    i am using child theme. list of active plugins: Aksimet, Clicky, Easy WP, widget importer, Wordpress inporter.

hope it helps

thanks
  • AirAir
    nikica said: i am using Version 1.0
    Where did you get that from? I understand you talk about Hypershot child version. You are using 1.2.1, and it would be nice to update to 1.3.3

You have set albums brick width to 0. That is why you don't see anything:-)

With regards.

• sorry i forgot to mention it is Childs theme version 1.0
    i still didn't update main theme as i fear something could go wrong after the update. i plan to update soon.

many thanks. problem is solved. it is funny how sometimes i miss the simplest things.
    :))