Before you ask please READ THIS

WPML

edited September 2013 in Hypershot Posts: 7
Hi friends,

After reading some discussion about that, I still having some questions about the compatibility of hypershot & WPML

I installed and configured the plugin and all it's working but when i go to album list, the albums don't appear. I have configured the home page (in wp reading options) as a background album (fullwidth) and the albums list as a another item in the menu.(with diferent types of albums "grid -mixed-video").

Only when I disable the WPML plugin, I can see the albums I created.

What do you think it's happening to me?

Comments

• I have actived the plugin so You can see, when you go to albums, the album list doesn't appears, but If I disable the plugin WPML I can see the albums list when I go to albums item in my menu

Imagen 3.png
    1420 x 767 - 302K
    Imagen 5.png
    1419 x 709 - 970K
    Imagen 5.png
    1419 x 709 - 970K
  • AirAir
    Hello

Thanks for info and screen shots. Please tell me do you have any other plugins installed? If yes then please list theme here.

With regards.
  • Akismet - Ultimate coming soon - WP Importer - WP SEO (yoast) - WPML MULTILINGUAL CMS This are the pluguins i have in active mode for the moments.

Another thing I can see:

When i have the wpml activated (the albums menu option is hover) but when I have disabled the WPML the option in the menu doesn't apperars hovered (but I can see all the albums)

I think this could be a little problem with the configuration of my pages - albums in the menu

I hope you can answer soon my questions!!

Cheers!

Guillem Faura
  • AirAir
    Faura said: I hope you can answer soon my questions!!
    I hope too, but such things are not easy to trace:-)
    Have you tried disabling WP SEO (yoast) while using WPML and what then happens?

With regards.
  • Ok!

Thanks to answer so quickly!

I have been disabled SEO but still the same problem in albums page.

If I want to display a fullscreen slider (with the captions&description) but i want too a page with the albums list excluding the fullscreen (in home), how I have to configure the theme?

Maybe I have some mistake in the configuration.

A lot of thanks!

Cheers

Guillem Faura

• AirAir
    edited September 2013 Posts: 10,970
    Faura said: When i have the wpml activated (the albums menu option is hover) but when I have disabled the WPML the option in the menu doesn't apperars hovered (but I can see all the albums)
    This behaviour means that something is overwriting WP_Query we are using to get Albums list.

I will get today WPML plugin and I will take a look at it, cause everything seems fine in your configuration(unless some configuration in WPML is messed).

I will respond later here.

With regards.
    Post edited by Air on
  • Hey Air!

What I have tot do to configure my home page as fulllscreen album?

I've putted the fullscreen album in the demo and putted as home in menu & theme main setting options.

It's that correct?
  • AirAir
    Hi Faura
    Faura said: What I have tot do to configure my home page as fulllscreen album?
    Please don't mix different cases in one topic(read more here). But to answer your question:
    1. Create your album
    2. http://apollo13.eu/docs/hypershot/#!/main_settings_menu_what_to_show_on_front_page
    3. Select there Single album option, and select album you created in step 1.

Back to the topic:
    I have tested theme with WPML plugin and everything worked as it should. I have no idea why you are facing this issue.
    Could you please send me temporary access to your WP so I could check there what is going on? Send it here on forum via private message(click on my nick and there you will find option to send message). In message please attach link to topic it applies to.

With regards.