Before you ask please READ THIS

Opened Genre Filter and set specific default Genre

edited October 2013 in Hypershot Posts: 16
Hello Air,
after updating i need to alter the theme again, and got a few questions:
How could i set the Filter to "open" on default? (thus its more visible and a user gets attracted more easily to it)
The other important question: How could i change the deault "all" filter to a specific slug?
Is it actully possible to have several gallery pages with different genres and specified defaultfilters?

I will hav emore questions but these to be posted to different topics.
Thanks again in advance,
Michael

Comments

• AirAir
    If you have more then one case to talk about then please add every case in separate topic(read more here), cause if this topic will have more then 3 answers, it will make chaos by answering to different points of first question. I believe you can imagine this :-)
    mlynek said: The other important question: How could i change the deault "all" filter to a specific slug?
    Cause of lazy load it will be rather big change in JavaScript and PHP, so can't help with that. If you want to show specified genre then link it in menu.
    mlynek said: Is it actully possible to have several gallery pages with different genres and specified defaultfilters?
    No, it is not possible.
    mlynek said: How could i set the Filter to "open" on default? (thus its more visible and a user gets attracted more easily to it)
    http://support.apollo13.eu/discussion/870/keep-filter-option-open-and-to-the-right./p1

With regards.
    Upss. Sorry, i assumed that this would be one question-topic.
    Ok managed quickly to have it opened. -Thanks a lot (didnt find this topic before)

What arguments are available for #albums-filter ?
    It would be really great to have this option to have a specific genre on startup. The idea was to have "news" as one genre and only this being shown if the portfolio was loaded.
  • AirAir
    mlynek said: What arguments are available for #albums-filter ?
    I don't understand question, sorry:-)
    mlynek said: It would be really great to have this option to have a specific genre on startup. The idea was to have "news" as one genre and only this being shown if the portfolio was loaded.
    As I said, use link to genre if you want to show one genre. I know it won't be filterable, but it is most likely that someone would want to filter from All to News then other way:-)

With regards.