Before you ask please READ THIS

font size works title

edited November 2013 in Beach Please Posts: 12
Hi,

If I make very small works 'tiles' the works title is too large, how can I adjust this?
thanks for the reply!

reg

Marc

Comments

• AirAir
    Hello.

Could you show what you got with live link?
    Anyway http://support.apollo13.eu/discussion/comment/6438#Comment_6438 answer point 2.

With regards.
    sure:

www.allevergelijksites.nl

could you tell me what I need to do precisely as I have no CSS knowledge and I do not want to mess things up.....

by the way is an icon possible when I use a work genre as a main menu item (see menu item 'winkelen')

thanks!
    got the font thing!

so what about the icon on a genre menu item, any tricks on that?

and I would like to show only one genre as/on my frontPage and not all works, do you see any possibilities/workarounds?

thanks for the help in advance!!

reg
    Marc

• AirAir
    Hello

Here you insert custom CSS http://apollo13.eu/docs/beach/#!/appearance_menu_custom_css

If you have more then one case to talk about then please add every case in separate topic(read more here), cause if this topic will have more then 3 answers, it will make chaos by answering to different points of first question. I believe you can imagine this :-)

Back to questions:
    marc said:
    by the way is an icon possible when I use a work genre as a main menu item (see menu item 'winkelen')
    No, this is now not possible. We will think how to solve this in future updates.
    marc said: and I would like to show only one genre as/on my frontPage and not all works, do you see any possibilities/workarounds?
    I think we will have to add such option, cause now it is not possible. I believe you could use some kind off redirect plugin that will make that job.

With regards.
    thanks for the feedback, understood, will ask one question at a time next time!