Before you ask please READ THIS

Sound Icon & Mobile Menu

edited December 2013 in Spaceship Posts: 42
Hi! I have a small issue with the sound icon floating around when the screen gets smaller.
For example on the iPhone the sound icon moves toward the middle (look attachment).
Could you please tell me how to place the icon on the left exactly under the social icons?

I have a last question about the iPhone menu. When I touch the rectangular tab the whole menu opens.
The problem is that it opens all the sub-menues too, thus making it difficult to keep the main menu keywords clean and visible (look attachment). I am wondering if it is possible to change the way the menu opens… in order that it opens only the main menu and not the sub pages too.

Comments

• AirAir
    Hello

You shouldn't ask two questions in one topic, read more here. And please add live link to every topic you create, cause I always have to look for it in your previous topics, read more about it.
    PascalPavan said: (look attachment).
    No attachment.
    PascalPavan said: Could you please tell me how to place the icon on the left exactly under the social icons?
    There is huge gap cause of previous modifications. Remove height that you made for language icons(that are no longer there?).
    PascalPavan said: I am wondering if it is possible to change the way the menu opens
    Unfortunately we don't plan any changes in that matter, that is how menu work in Spaceship theme:-)

With regards.
  • Here is the attachement
    Immagine.png
    1348 x 894 - 98K
  • AirAir
    Yes, but have you tried to remove modifications that you no longer use?
    Header part is complicated, that is why modifications in there can cause other things to fail later. But step by step we will solve it:-)

With regards.