Before you ask please READ THIS

Want to make a few changes.

edited December 2013 in Hypershot Posts: 8
Hi there,

Firstly, I want to say that having used a lot of themes from Themeforest, this is easily one of the most complete I've ever used. Really great job, guys, if only everyone else paid the same attention to detail as you have done with this theme. It's really exceptional.

That being said, I want to make a couple of changes, and I wonder if you guys can help me.

I'm currently using the black theme, and I want to have that theme active, but with the following changes:

There's a white space behind the thumbnails, I'd like to make that black, but I'd like to keep the footer into with the copyright stuff still in white. Here's a screenshot to show what I mean:

http://john-godwin.co.uk/1.jpg

Secondly, I'd like to have the white theme active for the blog. Is there a way to do this? Or, failing that, I just want to switch the black containers and have white text.

If these things can be changed, this theme would be absolutely perfect for me personally!

Hope you can help

Thanks guys,

John

Comments

• AirAir
    Hello there John:-)

Thanks for all your nice opinions - it is always pleasure to here from happy user:-)

To make black thumb tray you can add such custom CSS
    #thumb-tray .inner{
    background-color: #000000;
    }
    For your second question(that should be in new topic) it would be hard, and may produces some inconsistency, but lets try. Add such custom CSS:
    .blog .archive-item{
    background-color: #ffffff;
    color: #3B3B3B;
    }
    .blog .archive-item h2.post-title,
    .blog .archive-item h2.post-title a{
    color: #3B3B3B;
    }
    With regards.
  • Hey, wow, appreciate the prompt response. I'll give this a try now. Much appreciated!