Before you ask please READ THIS

Wpb Teaser Grid Category filter issue

edited January 2014 in Superior Posts: 5
I have tried to create a teaser grid in my home page and set it to filter the posts based on 3 parent categories(as shown in the attachment), but by doing that it shows warning error as follows in the page. It also shows the posts below that warning message but I am not 100% sure if the filter is being applied and what's the workaround for the below warning message.

Warning: in_array() [function.in-array]: Wrong datatype for second argument in teasers.php on line 119

Kindly can someone look into this issue and help me out. Thanks.
recent_post_screenshot.png
762 x 527 - 20K

Comments

• AirAir
    Hello

I couldn't recreate your issue.

1. Are you sure you have such categories, or any categories? No tags.
    2. Version of Theme?
    3. Version of Apollo13 Shortcodes plugin?

With regards.
  • Thanks for your reply, my answers are below.

1. Yes I am sure I have such categories, I have created them in post->categories->Add new categories (these are top level parent categories, which have sub categories and all the posts in my site belong to any one sub category e.g. News is top level category, Entertainment is its sub category and a post is written which belongs to Entertainment category)
    2. Superior theme - Version: 1.0.0
    3. Apollo 13 shortcodes plugin - Version 1.0
  • AirAir
    2 and 3 - Please make an update:-) read more here

With regards.
  • Thanks for your reply.

I have followed the steps to update the theme from http://apollo13.eu/docs/superior/index.html#!/installation_update_update_theme

But once I select the zip package I don't see the other options below as per the screenshot given in that link. I have attached manage theme screenshot which shows superior child theme as activated at the moment and Install theme screenshot where I have selected the new zip package but it does not show other options as per above link. Kindly guide me through the installation.
    manage_themes_page.png
    1017 x 709 - 202K
    install_themes.png
    991 x 438 - 25K
  • AirAir
    Have you read it carefully?
    documentation said: When you got zip file with theme, best way to update theme is to use plugin such as http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/easy-theme-and-plugin-upgrades/.
    Have you installed it?

With regards.
  • Thanks for the quick response. Theme has been been updated.