Before you ask please READ THIS

Works Page (Single Scroller)

edited February 2014 in Beach Please Posts: 12
Hi,

First of all, thank you very much for this beautiful theme! I love it a lot especially on Works Page (Single Scroller).

I'm very new to WP and after using it for few days, I have some questions below for your suggestion. This is my site. http://www.pinnalauhachai.com/work/portrait-1/

- How can I change the background color of Top & Bottom from grey to White like the side menu bar?
- How can I disable the magnify option (zoom) when mouse over? Is it possible that the audience click the next picture then it moves to the next one like clicking the arrow button? I don't need to show Hi-res
- How can we insert the white space (15px) between each pictures?

Look forward to hearing from you soon.

Thank you very much.

Warm Regards,
Pam
Post edited by i_pampam on

Comments

• AirAir
    Hello:-)

First - If you have more then one case to talk about then please add every case in separate topic(read more here), cause if this topic will have more then 3 answers, it will make chaos by answering to different points of first question. I believe you can imagine this :-)

Back to questions:
    i_pampam said: - How can I change the background color of Top & Bottom from grey to White like the side menu bar?
    New topic with screen shot please, cause I don't know what you mean.
    i_pampam said: How can I disable the magnify option (zoom) when mouse over?
    BP Apollo13 theme-> Works/Galleries and search for Zoom on hover option cause I don't know in which type of pages you want to switch it off.
    i_pampam said: Is it possible that the audience click the next picture then it moves to the next one like clicking the arrow button? I don't need to show Hi-res
    Again I don't know when you would like to see such behaviour. However in bricks mode it opens lightbox and then you have arrows to move to next item.
    i_pampam said: How can we insert the white space (15px) between each pictures?
    BP Apollo13 theme-> Works/Galleries and search for Cover margin or Brick margin option.

If you want to extend any question start new topic(s) please.

With regards.
  • Hi Air,

Thank you very much for your fast response and sorry for mixed topics. I already seperated as suggested together with the screenshot. Hope it's clearer.

For my website, I will use only Works Page because I only need the Single Scroller function to show the pictures.

Cheers,
    Pam
  • AirAir
    Great and thanks for doing so!

With regards.