Before you ask please READ THIS

Can't change the weight of h2 titles

edited February 2014 in Superior Posts: 28
Hi,

New problem : i wanted to modifiy the space between two text lines in a h2 paragraph on my home, so i make modification in style.css (see the screenshot).

To explain the screenshot I divided the general property of titles between two part : the first with all the titles h unless the h2, and the second part only with the h2. Like this i would to change only the property of h2 titles (in order to change the space between two text lines))

And it worked ! But just for the space, because i wanted to change the weight in the same time of h2 title (before=bold, i wish now=300 (thin)) and it don't works ! :( i have tried a lot of things but h2 is still bold. I even try to change all the "bold" in style.css and user.css to "300" but visibly i don't find the good lines...

Have you a better idea ?

Thanks a lot for your precious help :)
Capture d’écran 2014-02-20 à 00.58.46.png
626 x 703 - 72K

Comments

• AirAir
    Hello

1. You CSS selector is too weak probably.
    2. Setting weight of titles you have in Typography -> Headings styles menu.
    3. If you still won't make please show me exactly what you would like to edit.

With regards.
  • Yes i know but in this typography settings we only have choice between bold and normal, so i selected normal.. (and it still bold). I send you a screen shot in order to show you what i want to do.

How to do that ?
    Thanks a lot !!
    Regards, Antoine.

www.portraitdecomediens.fr
    screen shot.jpg
    1266 x 1178 - 83K
  • AirAir
    This font is in normal weight - checked. Add your css in custom CSS field cause in style.css it will be overwritten by user.css(panel settings).

With regards.
  • aaaahh ok !! Indeed i'll try that, thanks a lot Air for your help !!
    I'll tell you if it works :)

And for the interline spacing, have I to put it too in the custom CSS field ? Or i keep it in style.css ?

With regards,
    Antoine
  • AirAir
    Better keep your changes together in one place.

With regards.
  • Thanks a lot, it works perfectly !!

Best regards