Before you ask please READ THIS

Revolution slider white border issue

edited March 2014 in Beach Please Posts: 0
I don't know if it is a theme or a plugin issue, so i hope you will be able to help me,

The white line just under my slide, i don't know why it's appear, and on the next slide, this line move on top of the slide....

http://alainbeyeler.ch/wp-content/uploads/2014/03/slider-issue.tiff
Post edited by [Deleted User] on

Comments

• AirAir
    Please tell me - why TIFF format? JPG or PNG is not enough ? It only makes things harder. Better share live link.

I have no idea what is this line, but probably style of slider you may choose. Hard to say without live example.

With regards.
  • because with capture on a mac i can't choose the format when i capture a window.... why i didn't convert it ? i didn't think it was a problem....

So i will send u an access for the site.
  • AirAir
    TIFF is not web format(probably someone could argue with that), so it is a problem. But it is only info for you, so you can help speed up help for you, here and anywhere else. I need to see your screen fast, not download it, open up Photoshop(one minute or longer:-S ).
    It is great you showed image, so I am only trying t explain how to do it better ;-)

I will check what you have send:-)

With regards.
  • AirAir
    Indeed it was theme issue, thanks for reporting it. Try this custom CSS solution:

.real-content .rev_slider ul,
    .real-content .rev_slider ul li{
    border: none;
    }
    With regards.
  • Sorry for the .tiff , next time i will do it better with a .png

Thanks for ur help, u'r a master ! It's all fine now !