Before you ask please READ THIS

Columns issue with visual composer

edited April 2014 in Superior Posts: 66
Hi

I see that editing image in columns gives problems because before update options were set as align="whatever" and now it adds alignment="whatever", so both are shown and the second doesnt have any effect

for example:https://www.dropbox.com/s/21eruj3utwixv0m/Captura de pantalla 2014-04-24 17.44.03.png
all columns and texts are centered but this code is what is saved

[vc_row_inner][vc_column_inner width="1/4"][vc_single_image image="3202" css_animation="appear" border_radius="10" img_link_target="_self" img_size="200x200" alignment="center"][a13_separator position="full_width" type="empty"][a13_hellotext upper_text="Keith Arnold" title_align="align_center" title_size="size_small" lower_text="Teacher"][/vc_column_inner][vc_column_inner width="1/4"][vc_single_image image="3198" css_animation="appear" border_radius="10" img_link_target="_self" img_size="200x200" align="left" alignment="center"][a13_separator position="full_width" type="empty"][a13_hellotext upper_text="Adam Boyle" title_align="align_center" title_size="size_small" lower_text="Teacher"][/vc_column_inner][vc_column_inner width="1/4"][vc_single_image image="3211" css_animation="appear" border_radius="10" img_link_target="_self" img_size="200x200" align="left" alignment="center"][a13_separator position="full_width" type="empty"][a13_hellotext upper_text="Shona Fahy" title_align="align_center" title_size="size_small" lower_text="Teacher"][/vc_column_inner][vc_column_inner width="1/4"][vc_single_image image="3206" css_animation="appear" border_radius="10" img_link_target="_self" img_size="200x200" align="left" alignment="center"][a13_separator position="full_width" type="empty"][a13_hellotext upper_text="Steph Miroux" title_align="align_center" title_size="size_small" lower_text="Teacher"][/vc_column_inner][/vc_row_inner]
Suggestions?

Thanks and best regards
Post edited by Air on

Comments

• AirAir
    I will check this tomorrow with fresh mind cause now at 1AM it is...
    :-)

With regards.
  • AirAir
    OK my mind is fresh by I am still lost:
    -In title you write about columns but post is about images - am I missing something?
    -Screen shot is from backend and tells nothing to me or I fail at noticing important part :-)

I can see that in your code you have two parmsalign="left" alignment="center", but does this affect front end in some way or you are just reporting bonus parameter ? Cause AFAIK it still works:-)

Anyway I will remove this new param from newer builder.

With regards.
    Hi

I said images in columns, because those are inside rows divided in 4 sections. You dont miss anything, i just wanted to give all data i can to make it easier for you to understand (but with no luck ;D )

Issue was related to images

Screenshot is from backend, because it looked OK in the backend, and messed up on live site
    Air said: see
    Yes, that was the issue, from that visual composer update, the plugin started to add "alignment" instead of "align", so if you modified an item done with a previous version, it would insert the 2 params, but ignoring the "alignment one"

I dont know the actual state of this issue since i managed to put it right with an old local copy of theme and visualcomposer, and copying pasting the code, so i dont need help in here for now

Thanks!