Before you ask please READ THIS

Accent Colors?

edited May 2014 in Fame Posts: 9
Hello,

I want to change the default gold/orange color accents on the site. I tried switching to another color in Layout>Main Settings>Predefined Colors. I chose the "green (turquoise)" and I saved, but it did not change anything on my site.

Is the "Predefined Colors" option for the color accents of the site and there's a glitch? or is this for something else?

Thanks

Comments

• AirAir
    Hello:-)

It is rather glitch. Do you have any cache plugins or something similar?
    Could you show live link to your site so I could verify?

With regards.
    I deactivated all the plugins except for woocommerce and I still get the same color.

Here's the link to my site:
    http://tinyurl.com/l8ob4jb

Thanks
  • AirAir
    Indeed no CSS is added for accents. It looks like there could be PHP issue, but hard to say what is exactly going on.

Could you please send me temporary access to your WP and FTP so I could check there what is going on? Send it here on forum via private message(click on my nick and there you will find option to send message). In message please attach link to topic it applies to.

This way I could locate issue.

With regards.
    Sure, I'll send you the pm asap.

It seems to be affecting all of the css. I noticed because I tried to use the wp editor to change the header background color and after saving the changes, nothing happens.
  • AirAir
    edited May 2014 Posts: 10,970
    As I said before it is your cache plugin "SuperCacher". It is problematic cause it doesn't clear its cache in good way, even after disabling it. For now something works, but I would remove it or read about its proper configuration on your place:-)

PS. It started to work cause I switched every options in its settings. Now they are back as they were:-)

With regards.
    Post edited by Air on
    How do I remove this SuperCacher? I'm guessing it was intalled by my host... But I turned off the settings and it worked! So thanks :D
  • AirAir
    Disable and remove if possible from plugins menu:-) Hopefully you won't see any more issues:-)

With regards.
  • edited May 2014 Posts: 9
    Ok I disabled it in the plugins, it was under a different name. thanks

Another question (idk if I should open another thread for this)

Edit: Will open new thread
    Post edited by dblcarlos on
  • AirAir
    dblcarlos said: idk if I should open another thread for this
    read more here

Settings for menu you have in Layout options. http://apollo13.eu/docs/fame/#!/header_menu

With regards.
    Ok Thanks!