Before you ask please READ THIS

New and a few questions. THUMBNAILS, FILMSTRIP, FILENAME, IMAGESIZE, BACKGROUND, FONT SIZE

edited May 2014 in Hypershot Posts: 3
http://www.brandoncordonphoto.com

These are the things I want to change if I am going to keep this slider theme:

1. MUSIC too continue with out reloading when a page is changed.

FOUND THIS ANSWER: "This is not AJAX theme so it is not possible. However if you mean viewing albums you can change them with switcher. Like here http://themes.apollo13.eu/hypershot/album/full-width/ when you will show thumbnails, above them you will see names of other albums. You can use it to change album without reloading page:-)"

2. The image to size itself according to if the "filmstrip" is open. I want it open on page load.

FOUND THIS FOR STYLE.CSS, is this the correct answer?:

ul#supersized li a img{
-webkit-transform: scale(0.7); /* Saf3.1+, Chrome */
-moz-transform: scale(0.7); /* FF3.5+ */
-ms-transform: scale(0.8); /* IE9 */
-o-transform: scale(0.7); /* Opera 10.5+ */
transform: scale(0.7);

/* IE8+ - must be on one line, unfortunately */
-ms-filter: "progid:DXImageTransform.Microsoft.Matrix(M11=0.7, M12=0, M21=0, M22=0.7, SizingMethod='auto expand')";

/* IE6 and 7 */
filter: progid:DXImageTransform.Microsoft.Matrix(
M11=0.7,
M12=0,
M21=0,
M22=0.7,
SizingMethod='auto expand');

}

3. Change the text of "SHOW INFO" to CONTACT ME

4. After the 1.7 update, my footer text magically got larger, maybe this was my doing but I have tried to change it and it stays large.

5. When I minimize the "film strip" I have numbers, which are tags for thumbnails and off to the left a file name. I do not want either of those.

Is there a post anywhere showing how each theme was acheived detailing every selection should I decide to try bricks again? As last time I was unable to acheive that look.

Currently I am trying the slider theme... But it is not going smoothly..

Im lost somewhere, as I cant seem to figure out why I cant display a single album with out choosing background, but I have to have slider on and choose full options. And even then with there are multiple ways to affect this, via page, album and master controls which dont seem to change anything even when page and album are told to respect them. But I am new so I assume I am just ignornant. And reading the forums has helped a bit, but the manual not so much.

Thank you for any help.

Brandon Cordon

Post edited by bcordon on

Comments

I want to compare it to the brick method where it simply loads them like the puzzle you describe, but when I try to set it up it shows 4 albums instead of one on main page.
  • AirAir
    edited May 2014 Posts: 10,970
    Hello:-)

Thanks for your post, but please follow instructions.

Then we can talk easily.

With regards.
    Post edited by Air on