Before you ask please READ THIS

Fame Theme Issue with Layout Options

edited June 2014 in Fame Posts: 3
When I make adjustments on my dashboard and save they are not applied to the actual page. Help please.
Post edited by Air on

Comments

• AirAir
    Hello

That is not enough details. What you change? Where you want to see it? Live link? read more here

With regards.
  • edited June 2014 Posts: 3
    I was able to deactivate all plugins except for the WPBakery Visual Composer. I click deactivate but it does not deactivate. And I'm still having issues with the theme layout.

WP Version 3.9.1

Link: http://moormauri.com
    Post edited by narde15 on
  • AirAir
    Hello:-)
    narde15 said: WPBakery Visual Composer. I click deactivate but it does not deactivate
    It is required by theme, so it won't allow you to deactivate it.

However I can see changes made by panel on your page. Have you installed some cache plugin? They often make such quirks. Try to view your page on different browser or logout from admin panel, and check if changes you made are there(on your page)

With regards.
  • edited June 2014 Posts: 3
    1. The layout panel is not accepting any changes.
    2. I've tried logging in and out, it doesn't work.
    3. I've used multiple browsers, changes are not visible on any.
    4. I only installed the recommended plugins and all plugins except for the required one are deactivated.
    Post edited by narde15 on
  • AirAir
    Hello:-)

I have logged into your site, but without it I have seen that changes from panel are working. I can see you have changed logo and various layout images.

Then I tried changing something and it was like you said. But then I saw you have cache plugin, and I was asking earlier about it:
    Air said: Have you installed some cache plugin? They often make such quirks.
    Now you have deactivated it, but these plugins make such issues with old cache being served all the time even after deactivation.

I have reactivated plugin and changes where showing up. Also use button for clearing cache if you face any problems again.

To summarize: it is plugin issue, not theme.

With regards.