Before you ask please READ THIS

Shortcodes missing

edited July 2014 in Fame Posts: 8
Hello,
I don't know if this is normal, but I think I'm missing shortcodes, like Title With Icon, Hello Text, Heading With Color. How can I get them back??

Thanks, Remy
shortcodes.png
1112 x 924 - 55K

Comments

• AirAir
    edited July 2014 Posts: 10,970
    Post edited by Air on
    I don't have google analyticator, and the shortcodes are missing of the list in the visual composer settings.
    Thanks for your help.
    shortcodes.png
    1112 x 924 - 55K
    reglages.png
    1716 x 767 - 42K
    Have you got an idea about this problem ???
  • AirAir
    edited July 2014 Posts: 10,970
    If you followed all methods mentioned in here http://support.apollo13.eu/discussion/12/before-you-ask-read-this-#Item_1 and it didn't help then I have no idea left.

Could you please send me temporary access to your WP so I could check there what is going on? Send it here on forum via private message(click on my nick and there you will find option to send message). In message please attach link to topic it applies to.

With regards.

Post edited by Air on
    Hello.
    I have check all points of your methods before start a new topic. All is good. I actually test the theme on local. I'll do a transfer on a remote server to see if the problem is still there.

Thanks, Remy
    I just installed the site on a remote server and everything seems to work well on this side, all the shortcodes look now, probably a problem with xampp.

Thank for your help.
    Rémy.
    I have transfert the good install on my local server (xampp), and shortcodes were again missing.
    I don't really know what can switch between the two servers to create this problem.
    local.png
    1920 x 1080 - 165K
    web.png
    1920 x 1080 - 165K
    I have test with wampserver and it works.
    with xampp it doesn't works.

Thanks, Remy
  • AirAir
    Thanks for all the details. However it is still suspicious. Like maybe xampp didn't like some encoding or EOL chars. Very hard to say.
    I am sorry you had to change server cause of that, I am aware how much time this cost you.

I hope now everything will be fine.

With regards.
    I had never tried WampServer, this is an opportunity :)
  • AirAir
    It is resolved now :-) It was relative paths in require_once directives. We have found this out in other topic:-)
    http://support.apollo13.eu/discussion/2477/a13-shortcodes-are-not-working-#Item_19
    Should be fixed with next update:-)

With regards.