Before you ask please READ THIS

Various

edited September 2014 in Beach Please Posts: 62
Hi there,
Just started. First questions:
1. Is it a way to remove/make invisible a title page?
2. I’ve created a work with the scroller and when I’m scrolling my images I can click on the certain image and then it will be opened in the additional window where I can again watch all the images. How can I eliminate this functionality? I mean I don’t want my images to be opened and viewed with this second/gallery option.
3. Can a single vertical work be presented in the original or specified size, not only the full screen?

Thank you!

Comments

• AirAir
    Hello :-)

We are here to help you, but please follow forum rules: http://support.apollo13.eu/discussion/12/before-you-ask-read-this-#Item_1
    (NO multi questions in one topic)
    With regards.
  • Ok, I will do. But it's really inconvenient ... to trace different issues in a different topics... I thought it's a direct support, not only forum!
  • AirAir
    It is very inconvenient to reply to different cases in one topic cause this Chaos making. Trust me :-) I have been there. And it is direct support but if other users can benefit from your questions then isn't it time saving?:-)