Before you ask please READ THIS

Header and Footer overlap main image on smart phone

edited September 2014 in Hypershot Posts: 12
Hi - i normally don't look at iPhone when building sites but this one I built using Hypershot has the header and footer overlapping main image on the iPhone and I'm trying to understand if I can fix that in any way. I tried both Enabled and Permanent in the fixed header option - no difference.

Comments

• AirAir
    Hello

Please show me link to your site. If you are using album there, then you should check option Fit Album and make it Fully visible http://apollo13.eu/docs/hypershot/#!/adding_album_add_new_album

Should help:-)

With regards.
  • Hi - I'm not using an album. Just a single image while i wait for new photos. The website is www.onecresta.com. Sorry I thought I had put that in my original question.
  • AirAir
    It is background image, so there is not much that can be done. Header will overlap but footer could be pushed down if you add some content, invisible even :-)

With regards.
  • Aha - that was it! I was using a background image and neglected to think about the gallery. Thank you so so much!!