Before you ask please READ THIS

Favicon & Footer

edited September 2014 in Adamant Posts: 9
Hi guys,

I'm having trouble finishing a website with Adamant. I can't change the favicon and the footer info, among others. In other templates has always been easy, but I can't change it in Adamant :S

Since I couldn't do it from the editor, I thought it might be 'Adamant options', but the panel is empty.

Please find attached a capture.

Thanks!
Captura de pantalla 2014-09-29 a la(s) 11.28.23.png
1641 x 542 - 48K

Comments

Hello,
    do you get any javascript warnings or errors in javascript console?
    do you have any plugins installed other than default Adamants plugins?
    Remember to rate our theme if you like it ;)
    All the Best.
  • Yes, of course. I have some non-Adamant plugins: Contact 7, iThemes Security and WP Maintenance Mode. I've deactivated them to test if it worked, but... maybe is not the problem.

I don't understand what you mean about the JAVA console, sorry :(

Can we fix it otherwise?

Thanks!
    Please send me login credencials. Do it via private message.
    I need a temporary access to admin panel, so i could help You.
    All the Best.
  • Done!
    Hello,
    You have some big problem with server. A lot of scripts are not loaded - so a lot of functionalities are disabled.
    Please try to disable all extra plugins, just leave active those which are in Adamant package and check if it helps.
    All the Best.
  • No, not work :(

What kind of problem with the server ? I'm with hostalia.com , maybe I could send them an email to see if it's their fault and if they can fix it quickly.

If not ( because their customer service is not very good ... ) , is there any other way to edit this? From PHP maybe?

Thanks!