Before you ask please READ THIS

Having issues with Fame theme + Woocommerce vendor Plugin

edited October 2014 in Fame Posts: 4
I'm having issues with the Fame theme not showing anything on the vendor pages (from woocommerce vendor plugin) it basically has no style at all.

Here is the link: http://fanest.com/vendor/too-turnt-tina

Also im getting people saying that the "loading content" splash page is getting stuck (in mobile) and basically it just loads forever.

Comments

• AirAir
    Hello :-)

For future: please put different questions in different topics as explained here http://support.apollo13.eu/discussion/12/before-you-ask-read-this-#Item_1
    jfoawn said: Also im getting people saying that the "loading content" splash page is getting stuck (in mobile) and basically it just loads forever
    Your page have lot of resources, so it will "spin" for long time. Preloader is hidden on page load event, so it is when all images are loaded.
    When page have lots of these then it may take time, and that is why we show option "Hide page preloader".
    In your case I would deactivate it cause social plugin may extend loading time too much.
    However I will also think is there any better option for preloader to hide, and I have an idea;-)
    jfoawn said: I'm having issues with the Fame theme not showing anything on the vendor pages (from woocommerce vendor plugin) it basically has no style at all.
    I see that there is none style.css file which is our main file. First please test if, when other, not woocommerce, plugins are switched off is there still an issue. If it won't help then I will have to ask you for copy of this plugin to test it myself .

With regards.
  • AirAir
    I am finishing update for Fame, should be available in Monday. I have fixed preloader thing, but still I am waiting for answers about your second question.

With regards.
    Im still having this issue with the vendor pages not showing any styling. any help?
  • AirAir
    jfoawn said: Im still having this issue with the vendor pages not showing any styling. any help?
    I am still waiting for your answers:-) It has been half year...

With kind regards.
    I shut all the plugins off but woocommerce and still having the same problem. Ive attached the vendor plugin for you to look at.
    zip
    zip
    woocommerce-product-vendors.zip
  • AirAir
    Hmmm it looks like this plugin do one stupid thing, but I don't know exactly why it is stupid:-)
    Go to \wp-content\plugins\woocommerce-product-vendors\classes\class-woocommerce-product-vendors.php line ~37 and change this line
    add_action( 'template_redirect', array( $this, 'load_product_archive_template' ) ); to
    //add_action( 'template_redirect', array( $this, 'load_product_archive_template' ) );
    This will deactivate this.

As client of this plugin you should report it, cause it will probably affect other themes and deactivate their styles. Or maybe in Fame we did something stupid, and this is not the solution. Please test it first, it work for me.

With kind regards.
    awesome! it worked. thanks for the help! Awesome theme by the way :)
  • AirAir
    Thank you :-)