Before you ask please READ THIS

Custom CSS

edited November 2014 in Fame Posts: 5
I am desperately trying to get some custom CSS to turn off the Title Bar and Author / About Author sections. Can anyone help?

Comments

• AirAir
    edited November 2014 Posts: 10,970
    Hello:-)

You can do it Panel, without using CSS.
    Title bar - you can switch it off in each page/post by setting option Title bar look to "off". If you need to do it globally you can use this custom CSS:
    header.title-bar {
    display: none;
    }
    For Author section go to Blog options http://apollo13.eu/docs/fame/#!/blog_menu and turn off Author info in post.

If you are happy with this theme please don't forget to rate us on ThemeForest - it helps us a lot! Thanks! How to rate?

With kind regards.
    Post edited by Air on
  • The turn off author option is not available in version 1.4.1? Any chance for a custom CSS so I can remove it globally? Very much appreciated.
  • AirAir
    It is available - check screen shot.
    Maybe you mean something else? Please mark thing you want to hide on screen shot.

With regards.
    screenshot-fame.png
    891 x 553 - 34K
  • Not visible on mine and anything closely related is still ineffective. See the attached screenshot from the dashboard then screenshot 2 from the end users side.
    dashboard-screen-shot.jpg
    1320 x 960 - 66K
    screenshot-2.jpg
    1229 x 739 - 110K
  • AirAir
    :-)
    Check again in which group of fields you search, mainly look closely at top of my screen shot:-) There are two group of options and you are interested in second one.
    Just click on group title to hide it or open it.

I hope this time you will find it :-)

With regards.
    22.png
    561 x 306 - 17K
  • Dang it...I was blind. Thank you very much for your help and patience with me.