Before you ask please READ THIS

Make Menu Links White

edited January 2015 in Blame Posts: 24
Hi!

Trying to make the top menu links all white - some are grey. See the item 'our purpose' www.impactconnector.com

Would really appreciate knowing exactly what to change in the CSS - been trying to change all the tags under MENU - but nothing making a difference.

Thanks -
Post edited by Air on

Comments

• AirAir
    Hello :-)

In Panel in option Menu links color you have set white color but with opacity
    and it looks like this rgba(255, 255, 255, 0.6); . Change this 0.6 to 1 and you will be fine :-)

With kind regards.
    Hi - great that worked! Thank you -

Now, in the same train of thought, how do I make it so the link the user clicks on changes color when they are on that page?

Example: if user clicks 'our purpose' link, then on the 'our purpose' page, the 'our purpose' link at the top is now a different color (to indicate he is on that page)?

Also when the user hovers over a link I would want that color to change.

Thank you!

• AirAir
    O man :-) Right below previous option you have Menu links hover/active color and this is exactly what you want:-)

With kind regards.
    Hi - yes I had actually tried that mister smarty pants ;) the problem is as you can see at www.impactconnector.com - 'how it works' is now grey even though that's just an anchor link. I would expect all links white when you go to the main page.

So I should have asked the question like this: how do you avoid the anchor link reacting to the 'menu links active hover' and becoming grey?
  • AirAir
    edited January 2015 Posts: 10,970
    It is hard, cause you want that marking and also disable it :-)

Your link is marked on hompage cause wordpress recognize that this just anchor on your hompage, and it marks it.

We can force it with custom CSS to make it white on homepage:
    body.home #menu-item-9 a{
    color: #fff;
    With kind regards.
    Post edited by Air on