Before you ask please READ THIS

Visual Composer wont worrk

Hi Guys,

after the last 5 updates my page is whole mess. I cant use visual composer and the whole page is weird.
Even after updating visual composer it still give me the warning please update visual composer.
See attachments

Next to that my logo is not in the center anymore on mobiles?

Schermafbeelding 2015-06-02 om 12.48.28.png
1920 x 1200 - 684K
Schermafbeelding 2015-06-02 om 12.48.30.png
1920 x 1200 - 659K

Comments

Hi,
    as for Visual Composer update. This is a problem, and apparently You just can't do it automatically. This plugin must be updated manually, we hope next version of Visual Composer will be free from this kind of glitches.

As for messy behaviour of Composer now - perhaps this problem will vanish after manuall update, but there can be a problem with coexistance of SEO by Yoast and Visual Composer.
    please inform us if the problem persist after manual updating the Visual Composer plugin.
    Remember to rate our theme if you like it ;)
    All the Best.
    And where do i find the manual visual composer plugin? I cant find it in the theme .zip so dont know how to fix this issue right now?
    It wont work in any way? Every time i login i get the update thing when i press update it says that it already is updated but it's still not working.

Next to that the messy behaviour is only a problem since 3 updates a go therefore there wasnt any problem.

Also my logo is not displayed in a correct way on mobile its to much down.

What is the problem that with every update there will be new problems. I have a business to run and with al this kind of things i can't work well and it is not a good display for possible customers to!
  • edited June 2015 Posts: 1,758
    sportfeed said: And where do i find the manual visual composer plugin? I cant find it in the theme .zip so dont know how to fix this issue right now?
    It's located here: ..\wp-content\themes\chillout\inc\plugins\js_composer.zip
    sportfeed said: Next to that the messy behaviour is only a problem since 3 updates a go therefore there wasnt any problem.
    We had to update Visual Composer for it was buggy in previous version, and now apparently it has a problem with coexistance with SEO by Yoast.
    sportfeed said: Also my logo is not displayed in a correct way on mobile its to much down.
    This is happening because of combinations of two parameters:
    1. shrink logo's shield
    2. logo image top margin
    try to reduce anyone of above - this should help.
    Post edited by surgeon on
    All the Best.
    So i have to download the plugin from my server and then install it in the plugins area?
    Okay i fixed al the things now! Its indeed the SEO plugin.

One more question is it possible to centre a whole column on mobile only? now al the items are alligned left and all the other elements to center.

See attachement
    said:

IMG_3899.PNG

Insert Image
    Delete

if (GdnUploaders)
    GdnUploaders.Prepare();
    IMG_3899.PNG
    719 x 1280 - 965K
    And the logo thing dont help? Margin top and shrink logo shield wont work
    Next to that my widgetised sidebar in the contact area under is suddenly dissapeared?
    sportfeed said: One more question is it possible to centre a whole column on mobile only? now al the items are alligned left and all the other elements to center.
    The column is centered, but the content (Single Image) isn't.
    sportfeed said: And the logo thing dont help? Margin top and shrink logo shield wont work
    Now it's shrinking to 0, it has 0px width.
    sportfeed said: Next to that my widgetised sidebar in the contact area under is suddenly dissapeared?
    It's simply empty now.
    All the Best.
    surgeon said: Now it's shrinking to 0, it has 0px width
    What do it have to be then?
    surgeon said: It's simply empty now.
    No it isnt see attachments

Schermafbeelding 2015-06-08 om 14.06.10.png
    1920 x 1200 - 580K
    sportfeed said: No it isnt see attachments
    And what is inside the 'Custom Sidebar'?
    sportfeed said: What do it have to be then?
    'Logo size after shrink'. '1' means no shrink, '0.5' means shrink to 50% of original size, '0' means shrink to 0.
    All the Best.
    surgeon said: And what is inside the 'Custom Sidebar'?
    See Attachment
    surgeon said: 'Logo size after shrink'. '1' means no shrink, '0.5' means shrink to 50% of original size, '0' means shrink to 0.
    I cant get it correct on mobile, can you please give me the good numbers or maybe change it when i send you the login?
    send me login via private message
    All the Best.
  • edited June 2015 Posts: 68
    Done
    Post edited by sportfeed on
    OK,
    the sidebar is working good, there's simply nothing to display in it. try to add simple widget into it (let's say calendar) and You'll see it's working. Perhaps You didn't set the 'Contact Info' plugin correctly.

as for shrinking logo - I set to 0.75. try now, check if it suits You. If not change to whatever You want.
    All the Best.