Before you ask please READ THIS

menu in footer

in Blame Posts: 27
Hello Daniel I want to place my menu 1 ) vertically 2) in my footer 3) on the right side of the page and 4) as low as my logo is. Is this possible? I tried placing the menu in a widget in all separate footer areas but they end up below my slider and above my footer on danceatwork.nl. thanks! Horst

Comments

• AirAir
    Hello:-)

I don't see any menu there now. Have you removed it?

You can try to put your logo in widget (Text widget for example) and then next widget could be menu.

It would be good to see on screen shot what you wish to achieve.

With kind regards.
    Yes I removed it as it was between the slider and the footer :-). strange I can both add the logo and text in the footer, sth like Social buttons but not a menu. I will try your option later at home but this works so easy plus I would not bother about autosizing. Thanks
    Hey Daniel, I just did what you suggested, I tried to place the menu in all widget footers but it wount go to the right (I want to balance out company logo and menu. Now all is on the left side (http://www.danceatwork.nl/) Thanks and have a good weekend!
  • AirAir
    horst said: Hey Daniel
    I am Air not Daniel ;-)

if this is how you want your footer, then try this cusotm CSS:
    .foot-widgets .col {
    width: 48%;
    }
    .foot-widgets .col-2 {
    text-align: right;
    }
    Should do it ;-)

With kind regards.
    Hey Air, sorry for that, I thought it would be a nickname maybe. Thanks, brilliant. !
  • AirAir
    horst said: Hey Air, sorry for that,
    Don't worry, cause it is my nick, but Daniel is my partner :-) And he reply here under his name ;-)

Great it worked for you.

Have a great weekend!