Before you ask please READ THIS

Featured images and full screen button

Hi again,

The featured images on the album listings page are blurred. Is there a way to rectify this? The images are large enough, just blurred.

Also, on mobile , how can i remove the full screen button?

Many thanks in advance

Simon

Comments

• AirAir
    Hello:-)

Please ask different questions in different topics in future.
    sjrickwood said: The featured images on the album listings page are blurred
    Please show me live link to that site, when I can see it.
    sjrickwood said: Also, on mobile , how can i remove the full screen button?
    Why remove it only on mobile where it is most useful? Instead remove it completely http://support.apollo13.eu/discussion/3575/fullscreen-icon

With kind regards.
  • edited January 2016 Posts: 4
    Hello,

Thanks for getting back to me

Site is www.bangbangtesting.co.uk

EDITED

The Full Screen button mobile - when you click it there is a white space at top and it doesn't really serve much purpose

Many thanks!

Simon
    Post edited by Air on
  • AirAir
    I have removed your passwords, as this is public forum:-)
    sjrickwood said: The Full Screen button mobile - when you click it there is a white space at top and it doesn't really serve much purpose
    Maybe in case of page it doesn't do much on mobile, but on album http://bangbangtesting.co.uk/album/gym/ it does:-)

So you can decide, I have gave you solution how to remove it.

With kind regards.
  • Okay, thanks for your response.

And what about the blurred featured images? Do you have a solution for that?

Many thanks

Simon
  • AirAir
    Sorry, I forgot about that. Please send me password to your site via private message and I will take a look.

With kind regards.
  • How do i send my private message? Reply to email or on the forum?

Thanks for quick response!
  • AirAir
    click on my nick, on next page in top-right corner you will find option "Message"
  • AirAir
    Hello again.

I have checked your images, and I wouldn't say they are blurry but this is just effect of resize. I am not expert in image compression, but if you have bigger versions of these images, you can try to upload them instead and check if result will be better for you.

Images you are compering to were very high quality from the start and uploaded HD resolution.

With kind regards.