Before you ask please READ THIS

Logo is not showing

in Photon Posts: 16
The logo for some reason its not visible, but in admin section (customization) it is showing correctly

thanks

Comments

Oh i see the css is giving opacity of 0
    a.logo img {
    opacity: 0;
    width: 100%;
    height: auto;
    display: block;

is there any option withing the customize to fix that? or i will use custom css
  • AirAir
    Hello there:-)

Please show live link to your site.

This CSS is valid, cause we use it to get good proportion for logo for normal and retina screens.

With kind regards.
  • Hello!
    I have the same issue after successfully used the plugin Duplicator to transfer from localhost to staging server (in a password protected subdomain in the same server as production). The logo shows in the dashboard while configuring the child theme, but it doesn't show on the site (both are in the staging password protected subdomain).

Any clue on what's going wrong?
    Thanks
    Carlos
    apollo13_logo-issue.jpg
    1000 x 887 - 462K
  • AirAir
    Hello:-)

No clue, I have to test it live to see what is wrong in your case.

If you like you can send me access via private message (click on my nick, in top-right corner you will find option "Message")

With kind regards.
  • AirAir
    Hello :-)

In user.css you still have paths like : http://localhost:8080/baga/wp-content/uploads/2016/05/Baga_Design.png

You have to update your setting by changing something in Cutomizer or removing file photon-a13/user/user.css

With kind regards.
  • Hello.
    Thank you for your support.
    This means that Duplicator didn't work as advertised.
    Best regards.
    Carlos
  • AirAir
    Well, I think it did pretty good job. I don't know if they could do anything about this static file, that is generated by our theme.

With kind regards.
    Thanks for this thread... It helped me resolve a problem with the same thing.

Alistair