Before you ask please READ THIS

upgrade Chillout into a shop

in Chillout Posts: 10
is there an upgrade available, that will allow me to link items in My Works with e-commerce?
unfortunately I'm not seeing even an option to add an external ink in this section
thanks for any additional info

Comments

Hello Krystian.
    Krystian said: is there an upgrade available, that will allow me to link items in My Works with e-commerce?
    There's no such feature in Chillout theme.

Krystian said: unfortunately I'm not seeing even an option to add an external ink in this section
    You can design Work item as You wish - and add a custom button or link in it.
    Remember to rate our theme if you like it ;)
    All the Best.
    A) So I need to get Fame and then modify the shop part to look like Chillout ?
    B) Unfortunately I dd not find the option to add a button to the Work section - I can add only text and pictures - what should I do to add also the buttons/links?
    Krystian said: So I need to get Fame and then modify the shop part to look like Chillout ?
    Chillout wasn't tested against compatibility with WooCommerce, You can try thou. But if You need a theme that works well with WooCommerce - check 'Fame' or 'Blame'.
    Krystian said: Unfortunately I dd not find the option to add a button to the Work section - I can add only text and pictures - what should I do to add also the buttons/links?
    You can enable Visual Composer for Works item and design it with use of this editor.

All the Best.
    the Visual Composer has been deactivated - I have however purchased the extended 12 Months support pack...?

Krystian said: the Visual Composer has been deactivated
    If this request concerns www.doorappgrade.com website then, please update chillout theme up to 1.4.6 version which is compatible with latest WordPress, and is equipped with latest Visual Composer (You'll have to update VC manually)
    All the Best.
    ok, I missed the latest update - many thanks Krystian