Before you ask please READ THIS

DEMO DATA FILE NOT UPLOADING

in Fame Posts: 3
Hi,

I just purchased this theme, i checked the videos "Installation and basic setup" which all the steps worked fine but now i'd like to upload the demo data file so i can have a website pretty much built up (with all the different options of headers, shop sections, etc...)but I keep getting the error 404 and when i go to appearance -> menus, the "MainMenu" i'm supposed to select with all the pages (as shown in your demo data file import video) is not there.
Same for the woocommerce dummy file, it tells me some elements fail the import and I have tried several times in case it was the server struggling.
What can be done?

Thanks for your time.
Regards.
DEMO-DATA-ERROR.png
1174 x 742 - 130K
WOOCOMMERCE-FAIL.png
681 x 313 - 65K

Comments

• AirAir
    Hi there:-)

Have you tried our one click demo data import? It makes all process for you, check it http://apollo13.eu/docs/fame/#!/installing_demo_data

If it won't help then I will take a look on your site.

With kind regards.
    Hi Air,

Thanks for your reply. I tried that method and also tried a plugin called One Click Demo Import as it didn't work with the first option but still gives me an error 404.
    I would really appreciate if you don't mind having a look and see if you can get the demo file uploaded, i have sent you in private the details you can use to log in my account.
    Let me know how you go.
    Thank you :)
  • AirAir
    Solved.

Server was throwing random 404's while importing cause it had low some settings in PHP config. After changing them it wen smooth. See below image for reference

With kind regards.
    ss-2016-07-21_15-18-09.png
    1206 x 712 - 75K
    Thanks a lot for your support, you've been really helpful
  • I am currently experiencing freezing when importing the Layer Sliders after selecting the one click method for (alaafia.net)
  • AirAir
    UndeniableInk said: UndeniableInk
    But we are not using Layer slider. A re you sure you use FatMoon theme? If you are using different theme please start new topic, and tell me there have you checked your server settings like mentioned above.

With kind regards.
  • This thread says it's for the FAME theme.
  • AirAir
    UndeniableInk said: This thread says it's for the FAME theme.
    Ooo man, sorry about that. Too much was happening that day.

In this case I believe you can have low one setting in your PHP. See this section form our other theme documentation http://apollo13.eu/docs/fatmoon/#!/issues_importing_demo_data and see if you can do anything and if it will help. If not I will try other way to help you.

Sorry once again for my confusion earlier.

With kind regards.
  • This link is for fatmoon not FAME? Does it operate the same. Still not able to upload the demo data....it freezes at layout slider.
  • AirAir
    Hello:-)
    UndeniableInk said: This link is for fatmoon not FAME?
    Yes that what I said:
    Air said: See this section from our other theme documentation
    Can you increase maximum execution time setting for your server? https://www.google.pl/search?q=maximum+execution+time+php&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&client=firefox-b&gfe_rd=cr&ei=Vo0hWMX7Hsqv8weowa_QCQ

With kind regards.