Before you ask please READ THIS

Tile color change with img

in CeeVee Posts: 11
Hello. is it possible to set "Tile image" instead "Tile Color?
For example use attached "Background tile" , then onmouse see another image?

Thank you very much for help.
background_tile.png
380 x 615 - 81K

Comments

Hello!
    If you place this image as 'Tile underlying image' and change 'Tile color' and 'Tile hover color' to the same (transparent) value - then, I think, you'll achieve what you want.
    Remember to rate our theme if you like it ;)
    All the Best.
    Already tried, (when I set Alpha 1% on both colors) it displaying just Tile overlying image :/
    Tried to change "a13_tile_color" in A13_extra_params.php .. but nothing happens :/ (when I add color manually its working, but there is problem with pic :(
    vaclik said: Tried to change "a13_tile_color" in A13_extra_params.php
    It's better not to modify our plugins, you will loose it with next update.
    As for the issue: when you edit row settings and define transparent colors - you can make them completely transparent. There's a text input there - set the last parameter of rgba color definition to '0'.

If 'Tile overlying image' is covering 'Tile underlying image' - remove the 'Tile overlying image'.
    scr.png
    692 x 678 - 125K
    All the Best.
    Yes I already tried to set Tile color - "rgba(255,255,255,0)" and Leading color - rgba(255,255,255,0) , then set Tile underlying image ,but doesnt have option to add second image onhover. I think it must be able to set Tile color as image thats what Im trying to do :-)
    Ok, now I get it.
    There's no option for separate image on-hover. sorry :(
    All the Best.
    Oki, no problem. I will try to find out on my own :) Anyway thanks for your Time and your great template . Great Regards from Czech republic ;)