Before you ask please READ THIS

Remove Navigation from slider in single Work Page

Hi guys
I'm trying to get rid of the navigation arrows that show up when hovering on the top panel in the single work section, and also the animated Pause graphic. Can anybody point me in the right spot in the Css and what to change there?
Please see link of page I mean.
http://www.baxterstudios.com.au/dev/FB/work/my-great-big-adventure/
thanks!

Comments

• AirAir
    edited November 2016 Posts: 10,970
    Hello there:-)

I have been on your site, but it appears that you managed to disable these controls, right?

I think I will have to fix slider to don't display controls when only one item is in. Thanks for clue!

With kind regards.
    Post edited by Air on
  • Hi Air, no, haven't managed to... they disappear after page is loaded and re-appear when hovering over the header image. But, yes, if you could make that adjustment that they disappear when there's only one item, that would be great. Like that I can update the theme? or , if you have a quick fix in the meantime that would be great.
    I would just put a rev slider up there but if I leave the featured section blank and don't upload an image, the whole page breaks and just shows me a blank page...
    thanks!
    Screen Shot 2016-11-09 at 8.43.05 AM.png
    3360 x 2100 - 4M
  • AirAir
    Hi again:-)

Update will be ready on Monday, so then you should update:-)
    baxterstudios said: but if I leave the featured section blank and don't upload an image, the whole page breaks and just shows me a blank page...
    If you don't plan to use slider for now then disable Media: Work Media -> Present media in -> Do not display
    baxterstudios said: Hi Air, no, haven't managed to... they disappear after page is loaded and re-appear when hovering over
    I see that you have added opacity:0; to arrows and they are hidden all the time.

With kind regards.
  • I see! awesome, thanks!
    On a different subject, where can I slow down the appearance of the content of the tabs in the TOUR widget?
  • AirAir
    Hi there:-)

You should start topic for different cases, as it doesn't relate to original issue.
    However, I think there are no additional settings for this element from Visual Composer.

With kind regards.