Before you ask please READ THIS

Image size

edited December 2016 in FatMoon Posts: 14
Hello,

I have added "Single Image" widgets to my page. The size of each image in the widget is explicitly set to 200x300. The actual size of the image is the same. Please see the attachment.

But when the page renders, the images become 240x360. Do you know how to make it render with the specified size?

You can also see the page at http://sambotactical.com/instructors/

Thank you!
Screenshot from 2016-12-21 08-41-21.png
1351 x 342 - 50K
Post edited by abc100 on

Comments

• edited December 2016 Posts: 422
    Hello abc100

I see only that the last image is in the different size [screen shot removed]
    So there should be something wrong with the settings with the last image.
    Please compare settings of this "Single Image" shortcode with the first and the second one and try to find what is wrong because i cant say what is wrong with only your screenshot from the panel.

With Regards
    Daniel
    Post edited by Air on
    Lead Graphic Designer
    Thank you. I will check.

But please, remove the screenshot you posted.

Thank you!
    I have corrected the settings - now the settings for all 3 images are identical. Unfortunately, it didn't make much ofa difference. Is there any additional information I could help understand the problem? Or at least where that re-scaling rule is coming from?

Thank you!
  • AirAir
    Hello :-)

I see your page is displaying images exactly as you wanted, so it seem that case is closed, right?

With kind regards.
    Yes, looks correct now. Closed. Thank you!