Before you ask please READ THIS

Logo problems

in FatMoon Posts: 16
I have a problem with the logo.
It is displayed in preview mode, but when the website is live it disappears completely in some browsers.
It also does not appear in mobile browsers.
Www.guilhermevignini.com.br/daiane
LOGo_problem.png
850 x 600 - 220K
Screenshot_20170125-163224.png
1080 x 1920 - 605K

Comments

• AirAir
    Hello:-)

Your path to logo image is http://localhost/daiane/wp-content/uploads/2017/01/logo_brc-1.png so you have to update it.
    You are currently using light variant header so you will have to change your logo in
    Customizing ▸ Header settings ▸ Variant light - overwrites ▸ Logo image

Read more:
    http://apollo13.eu/docs/apollo13_framework_theme/#!/header_variant_light_dark

If you want to have exact same logo in every color variant of header and in sticky header
    check option:
    Customizing ▸ Header settings ▸ Logo ▸Use logos from header variants

With kind regards.
    Hello
    I did what you suggested. I re-uploaded the logo again. I changed each logo in the settings, but it still does not appear on desktop or mobile.
  • AirAir
    For some reason your logos still have such url http://localhost/daiane/wp-content/uploads/2017/01/logo_brc2-1.png when you check in user.css file.

Do you have any cache plugin installed? It may be source of issue.
    No. I don't have any cache plugin :-(
    Weird that all the modifications I make are updated, except the logo.
  • AirAir
    edited January 2017 Posts: 10,970
    Could you please send me temporary access to your WordPress so I could check there what is going on? Send it here on forum via private message(click on my nick, in top-right corner you will find option "Message"). In message please add LINK to topic it applies to.

By sending access to WordPress I mean:
    -create new ADMIN account with fake e-mail
    -set some password to this account
    -send me created login and password
    Post edited by Air on
  • AirAir
    You have this type of server where you have to give FTP credentials for every save action that happens on files. Unfortunately when you are in customizer you can't see this form so you can enter password so user.css file would recreate.

I will work on something that will show up this form when you leave customizer or option that will embed source of user/user.css file into body of page for such servers. But that is for future.

Anyway it would be good to ask your hosting provider to change something so WordPress could write to its own files, cause now it can't.

Try logging to your WordPress now, and then when you will be asked for FTP credentials give your data. Next check if user/user.css file was created, cause now I have removed it.

With kind regards.

Thank you, I did what you suggested and I managed to upload the logo, logging in and logging out.
    Thank you for your support.
    Oops, I checked the logo and it still does not appear on the mobile. Is there anything that can be done?
  • AirAir
    Try refreshing cache on your phone as it works for me and logo is displayed just fine :-)