Before you ask please READ THIS

Next and Previous on Works Categories

Hello,

Can you tell me please where can i translate :
next and previous which are on the page WORK (to move to the next project) ? I would like also change the name work. Thanks you,
Edwige

Comments

• AirAir
    Hello:-)
    Edwige said: I would like also change the name work
    Please explain or show on screen shot what do you mean.
    Edwige said: Can you tell me please where can i translate :
    next and previous
    You can do it translation file http://apollo13.eu/docs/apollo13_framework_theme/ or in code if you need : \fatmoon\advance\utilities\cpt_work.php line ~144 there you will find strings 2 x 'Previous' and 2 x 'Next'.

With kind regards.
    Hello Air, i don't succeed. It creates a bug/ page error on my website.
  • AirAir
    Edwige said: Hello Air, i don't succeed. It creates a bug/ page error on my website.
    Then remove your changes, and try again wiser :-)

You can do it either in translation file or in code, your choice :-)

Code screen shot of places to change

code.png
    1509 x 483 - 32K
    Hello Air,
    Thanks for your help but i change Next and Previous on the both zone. But it doesn't work. "I see that Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_STRING in /home/websitename/www/wp-content/themes/fatmoon/advance/utilities/cpt_work.php on line 148"

Can you help me please?
  • AirAir
    Look at my screen shot again, and be sure you have not removed any of ' or other character that is part of string you wanted to change.

If you still are not sure what exactly is wrong then post me screen shot of that part of code.

With kind regards.
    Thanks you So much. It works. I write the translation and i delete the old text at the end. I think it was a space problem, something like that :) Great :)