Before you ask please READ THIS

Envato Toolkit Plugin - not sure if it works

Hi there,

In order to update the fatmoon theme, I added my username & generated API code to the envato toolkit plugin. But when I click 'save settings', nothing happens... According to your 'how to' all my theme purchases should appear after I refresh the page, but this isn't the case... Can you please help me out?

Thx!
Anneleen
ps: It could be that I did something stupid regarding generating the API code. I don't know nothing about it, so I just went to my settings on the envato market place & generated a code.
Schermafbeelding 2017-03-13 om 09.28.56.png
1680 x 1050 - 286K

Comments

• Hi there,
    So, I just realized I asked you guys a really stupid question, because my themes were actually loading in a different tab. Still a newbie at this... ;-)

But still not sure if right now my theme should update automatically? Because visual composor is still the 'older' version.
  • AirAir
    Hi there:-)

Good you sorted it out, cause I was about to send you to Envato support as I don't know their plugin too good.

CUTE_Anneleen said: But still not sure if right now my theme should update automatically? Because visual composor is still the 'older' version.
    Oledr- you mean 5.0.1 ? You can see change log for more info what is current version available http://support.apollo13.eu/discussion/12/before-you-ask-read-this-#change_logs

With kind regards.