Before you ask please READ THIS

Save and Publish not working when customising theme

Following advice on other threads, I have gone through plugins disabling and enabling and still no luck

Save and publish button appears as "Saved"

https://i.gyazo.com/9ed40e6aebd20240fc8bb455f7f59100.png

Any ideas or suggestions welcome! Customising the site work after installing the theme, but when we imported a demo site we could no longer save and publish in customize

The look of the London live demo is essentially what we want for the look of our site, so we were hoping we could use that as a framework after importing it

Comments

• AirAir
    Hello:-)

Probably there is some JavaScript error or other issue. I think I will have to take a look.

Could you please send me temporary access to your WordPress so I could check there what is going on? Send it here on forum via private message(click on my nick, in top-right corner you will find option "Message"). In message please add LINK to topic it applies to.

By sending access to WordPress I mean:
    -create new ADMIN account with fake e-mail
    -set some password to this account
    -send me created login and password

With kind regards.
    Hello
    I have the same bug than mattlequesne since upgrading to version 1.20
    I hope you find the solution.
    thanks you!
  • AirAir
    Hello:-)

User have solved this issue on his own, so I don't know what was the problem.
    Please send me access to your installation as I explained in previous post.

With kind regards.
    I think that the issue occurred updating REDUX FRAMEWORK 3.6.4
    Before upgrading it worked.
  • AirAir
    I will check if I can find any conflict with redux framework new update.

With kind regards.
  • AirAir
    Customizer works fine for me with new Redux. It is probably something else that makes issues. Send ma access as I asked, so we can move forward:-)

With kind regards.
    Thanks for your time, solved, update REDUX 3.6.4.1 and now works.
  • AirAir
    Thanks for info. Very strange it was working fine for me on my installation. Maybe some other plugin is needed for this issue to show up.

With kind regards.
  • AirAir
    I don't know why it worked for me previously, but now on other installation it broke for me also, so I pinned topic https://support.apollo13.eu/discussion/4819/if-customizer-dont-work-after-update-of-redux-plugin-to-3-6-4#latest

Thanks for tip and help @jargemic !

With kind regards.
    I am happy to be able to help