Before you ask please READ THIS

Importing PSD design

Hello,

I am interested to know if, while creating a new page, I can import a customized graphic design for my WP website. I found that designer offers often their designs in psd.

Also, do you know if divine project plugin for Photoshop is the best tool to create WP template for graphic designer using Photoshop?

Thank you for letting me know.

Kind regards,
Muriel

Comments

• AirAir
    Murielt06 said: while creating a new page, I can import a customized graphic design for my WP website. I found that designer offers often their designs in psd.
    Murielt06 said: Also, do you know if divine project plugin for Photoshop is the best tool to create WP template for graphic designer using Photoshop?
    To be honest I have no knowledge about such tools. From my experience it was alway human work to translate design from PSD to website.

So I don't think I could give you any advice here.

With kind regards.
  • It answers my question actually, I would need someone to integrate the psd design in my website. Thank you.
  • On this matter, you mentioned in another post I would need to create an admin account, other than mine. I've looked around the admin panel and didn't find the way to do it.
  • AirAir
    Can you link me to that topic? Generally if I need admin access to solve something I always send instructions how to do it.

Generally it is just creating temporary fake user. Example: https://support.apollo13.eu/discussion/comment/19275/#Comment_19275

Why you ask about it ?

With kind regards.

• Hello,

In private message, you wrote:

"Can't see your site, cause it is under maintenance mode. I will need either access to your WordPress , or you will have to remove maintenance mode.

By sending access to WordPress I mean:
    -create new ADMIN account with fake e-mail
    -set some password to this account
    -send me created login and password"

Still, I don't know where to do that in the admin platform, but I'll check the link you sent me.

I need it for the person that will integrate psd designs in my website.

Muriel
  • AirAir
    O yes, same instructions as in link.

Just go to users menu and at top you will find "Add New". Next proceed as explained before.

With kind regards.
  • Thank you.