Before you ask please READ THIS

Customize does not work

I can no longer enter the area of ​​customize, and some wordpress functions have stopped working with the theme, what can I do?

Comments

• AirAir
    Hello there:-)
    erik_rodrigs said: what can I do?
    Well you could give me more details for start:-)

What was back story?
    When you could change it and what happened that you where not able to change it anymore?
    What does it mean you can't change it - does customizer not load at all or something else?

Try debugging issue like explained here: http://support.apollo13.eu/discussion/12/before-you-ask-read-this-#debug_issue

With kind regards.
  • I sent you an image showing what happened.

No more options to edit and customize my site, I do not know how to make this problem work.
    exemple.jpg
    1920 x 1080 - 46K
  • AirAir
    Try increasing memory for your WordPress https://codex.wordpress.org/Editing_wp-config.php#Increasing_memory_allocated_to_PHP or disable some plugins - it looks like you have too much active and not enough memory.

With kind regards.
  • Memory is all to the max. Does it have to do with the php version? Is with 7
  • AirAir
    Could you please send me temporary access to your WordPress and FTP so I could check there what is going on? Send it here on forum via private message(click on my nick, in top-right corner you will find option "Message"). In message please add LINK to topic it applies to.

By sending access to WordPress I mean:
    -create new ADMIN account with fake e-mail
    -set some password to this account
    -send me created login and password
  • I sent the necessary information in private, thank you
  • AirAir
    I was on your site and something is generally wrong with your wordpress in admin area.
    Many things that are driven by JavaScript doesn't work there. I have tried disabling all plugins but it didn't help.

I see you have many things outdated, mainly WordPress.
    I would start wit updating everything.
    Also try removing LivIcons plugin as it was added to FatMoon theme by mistake, and it generates PHP notices- this also doesn't help.

Generally it looks like someone was editing your WordPress, so update is good idea here.

With kind regards.