Before you ask please READ THIS

can no longer access edit in elementor page builder

Suddenly when I click on "edit with elementor" in wordpress I get a blank page with only the following:

Edit Widget
Duplicate Widget
Remove Widget

Menu Inside

...instead of the elementor interface.

This has completely crippled my work. Please help?

Comments

• AirAir
    Hello there:-)
    tatianairvine said: Suddenly when I click on "edit with elementor"
    What happened before? Have you updated some plugins, theme, WordPress?

Please try debug issue instructions https://support.apollo13.eu/discussion/12/before-you-ask-read-this?new=1#debug_issue and be sure to test it also on default WordPress theme.

With kind regards.
  • The only thing I did differently was call and ask A2 Hosting to add memory up to 128 in an attempt to fix the template library not showing up. They did this and then I could not access the Elementor interface. Then I called them back to ask if something might have happened in that process of increasing the memory and they checked everything and said no.
  • AirAir
    OK, thanks for info. Depending on installed plugins 128MB can still not be enough.

Have you tried debug method that I asked you in previous post?

With kind regards.
  • In admin it says "This theme recommends the following plugin: WPBakery Page Builder" . but when I try to install it I get this message:

Destination folder already exists. /home/seedpods/public_html/wp-content/plugins/js_composer/

Plugin installation failed.

Plugin not activated. A higher version of WPBakery Page Builder is needed for this theme. Please update the plugin.

There is no higher version than the one I am trying to install.
  • AirAir
    What number version of theme you have installed right now?
  • Where do I find this information? I downloaded it from Envato 2 days ago.
  • AirAir
    Theme version number can be found in Appearance -> Themes. Then click on Theme details.

With kind regards.