Before you ask please READ THIS

Purchase code can't be submitted

Hello,

I have bought a Fatmoon license and would like to activate it, but unfortunatelly there is no option how to do it.

In the Fatmoon License & Info section there is an input field for the purchase code, but when I fill it in, there is no button to submit (there is only a text "submit text" which can not be pushed) - see attached screenshot.

I have checked all the wordpress requirements and it should be OK. The only struggle I have and might be connected is that I am not able to install the required plug-in - see attached screenshot.

Could you help please?
Thank you in advance.
Pavel
3_License_Submission.JPG
2038 x 592 - 77K
2_Plugin_Not_Installed.JPG
2235 x 527 - 120K

Comments

• AirAir
    Hello there:-)

It looks like something is off, as theme assets are not loaded in your case. This license input should be styled and look like here in documentation http://rifetheme.com/apollo13-framework/docs/installation-updating/registering-the-purchase-code/

Try getting newest version from ThemeForest once again and reinstall it.

If this will not help try disabling all plugins, remove FatMoon theme, and install again.

With kind regards.
  • Hi, thank you for your fast response.
    I have deleted the old version and install the new one and everything worked well.

Thank you and BR,
    Pavel
  • AirAir
    edited February 2018 Posts: 10,970
    Great to hear that!

Have a good day!
    Post edited by Air on