Before you ask please READ THIS

Bronx theme - no revolution slider import + album slideshow/gallery

Hi there,

I have installed your theme and imported the BRONX demo, but I can't see the import of the revolution slider on the frontpage... + There are a couple of other templates that I can't find as well. Like the templates on 'album slideshow' or 'gallery'. This is the name of the site: www.photofly.be

Can you help me out with this?
I have already tried to re-install the demo, and have the same results. (I clicked on 'import sliders' on the import configuration menu, so don't know what the issue can be...)

Thx for your help!
Anneleen

Comments

• There are no works, and no albums visible on the dashboard as well...
  • When I click on 'Slider Revolution' the plugin isn't activated, and I have to give a purchase code to activate it... But it's normally included in the theme.
  • Ignore my question, I forgot to install the Apollo13 Framework Extensions - plugin...
  • AirAir
    Hey Anneleen!
    CUTE_Anneleen said: When I click on 'Slider Revolution' the plugin isn't activated, and I have to give a purchase code to activate it... But it's normally included in the theme.
    Yes it is still included in theme, so you should be able to easily install it. I think there was some glitch in this case. However plugin will still give you option to register code for it. You can read some more about it here http://rifetheme.com/apollo13-framework/docs/plugins-recommendations/slider-revolution/

About main issue- yes it was glitch in Import files that this Apollo13 Framework Extensions plugin was not activated during import. I have fixed it few days ago but for some reason server rejected my changes. Thanks for letting us know - it is now OK!

With kind regards.