Before you ask please READ THIS

Album images blurry on page. Please help!

in Rife Posts: 13
Hello, I am trying to use albums as featured products on my sites home page. This seems to work fine except the featured image looks blurry on the actual page. Is there a setting to change what pixel size the album images should be? The same images look great as products. Not sure the cause for the loss of quality when the same file is used as an album.

Please advise and thank you!

Comments

Also, I am getting weird changes to the slider when I change the page from "default template" to "albums list" and add the albums.

Basically the slider is normal when there is nothing else on the page. When I add the albums to the page the slider gets much larger spanning the entire width of the page. How can I make sure the slider doesn't change when adding the albums?
  • AirAir
    Hello :-)
    RSBOM said: I am trying to use albums as featured products on my sites home page. This seems to work fine except the featured image looks blurry on the actual page.
    Could you send a link to a page where it happens?

RSBOM said: Is there a setting to change what pixel size the album images should be?
    I don't think I understand. Could you give more details?
    RSBOM said: Also, I am getting weird changes to the slider when I change the page from "default template" to "albums list" and add the albums.
    Albums list is template only for listing all albums( https://rifetheme.com/help/docs/content-management/albums-works-post-types/adding-albums-list/ ), and shouldn't be used for normal pages.

If you are making a normal page, use the default template.

With kind regards.