Before you ask please READ THIS

Header Image Logo size

in Rife Posts: 87
Hi

Whats the recommended logo size for non SVG that is responsive?

I tried 200 x 55 but its not at the left side of the menu - it needs to be on the far left and aligned with the menu items - see dev site

Thanks

Comments

• Ive just seen that my menu has cut over as its too long so it will push the logo out.

Please can you confirm recommended logo size thanks - sent an email with dev site
  • AirAir
    Hey :-)

I see that Essential Elementor addons plugin is using the same class as our theme header, and it is affecting how the theme header works.

I think I will have to rename this class for the next version. It will be a pretty big change for some users.

Please disable this plugin while customizing the header and logo to see proper results.

About logo:
    I would say that 200px wide logo is enough. So upload a smaller version of your current logo, instead of this over 1200px wide one :-)
    MyMetta said: it needs to be on the far left and aligned with the menu items - see dev site
    You have enabled narrow header option. Go to Appearance → Customize → Header Settings → Type, variant, background → Content width and set it to Full width.

Hope this will answer your question.

With kind regards.